Spectacular Ubud Waterfalls Tour
Pick-up from your hotel and then travel into the lovely green woods that surround Ubud. Stop at Tibumana Waterfall for a refreshing swim in the mountain spring waters and a stroll along the gorgeous paths and nature trails that cross a wooden bridge.
On Ubud waterfalls tour discover the hidden Tukad Cepung Waterfall, where you may trek through the bush and up the stairs to get a fresh perspective on the cascades. Stop for lunch in a local warung or café to sample some traditional Balinese cuisine. Finish with a trip to Tegenungan Waterfall, where you can get up close to the falls and step over the top rock for spectacular views of the jungle.
Upgrade your tour to include visits at the Tegalalang Rice Terrace and a jungle swing ride following your visit to the waterfalls.
Please keep in mind that youngsters must be at least 10 years old to ride the Ubud jungle swing.
From US$ 55 per person
About this activity
- Free cancellation
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 – 8 hours
Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Indonesian, English, Japanese
- Ubud waterfalls tour with hotel pick-up and drop off
- Bottled water
- Entrance tickets as per the itinerary
- Local lunch
- Jungle swing (if option chosen)
- Tegalalang Rice Terrace visit (if option chosen)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Change Cloths
- Waterproof Camera/Handphone
- This tour is not suitable for those under 9 years old, wheelchair users or pregnant guests
- There are some stairs to the waterfall
- Sandals for walking in water are recommended
- Bring insect repellent, sunscreen, a change of clothes and a towel